Over the past year or two, you may have noticed copper elements making a striking statement on magazine covers and home improvement shows. Undeniably eye-catching, this current and cool trend adds warmth, and a touch of unique character in contemporary and traditional homes alike. Here are a few ways to get the look in your own kitchen.
- Copper Kitchen Sinks and Faucets
Copper is a classic (and thoroughly classy) material for kitchen sinks and faucets, and serves as a shimmery, stylish alternative to basic stainless steel. Whether you choose undermount or apron front, a copper sink is sure to impress, especially when paired with a complimentary faucet.
- Copper Knobs and Pulls
Shiny metallics and mixed metals are having a moment, and cabinet knobs and pulls are an easy and affordable way to incorporate this trend into your kitchen. Picture antique copper pulls on cabinet doors (and matching pulls on drawers) in a kitchen with contemporary stainless steel appliances. Now picture the look in your own kitchen — one can dream, right?
- Copper Backsplash
Not so long ago, you would need to DIY a metallic backsplash using copper sheets or large copper celling tiles to get the look. Today, you’ll find a large variety of tile in gorgeous copper tones and mosaic patterns, such as our Venetian Glass and Aluminum Tile in Colosseum or Padova.
Copper Finishing Touches
Here are a few more ways you can add cool copper elements to your kitchen.
- Copper pendant lights above a kitchen island or kitchen table
- Small appliances in a gorgeous copper finish
- Copper mixing bowls for baking
- A set of copper pots and pans nestled in a chrome cookware organizer
- Copper chargers for stylishly holding your dinner plates
- Copper flatware to set the table
- A classic tea kettle in a copper finish
- Hammered copper mugs (for this popular Moscow Mule recipe)
- Copper plated bar accessories for bar cabinets (martini shaker, bar spoons, jiggers, etc.)
- Industrial kitchen island bar stools or kitchen chairs in a copper finish
- Copper kitchen wall clock
- Copper serving tray
At The RTA Store we help make your dream home a reality with RTA (Ready To Assemble) and Pre-Assembled cabinets and accessories. Whether it’s your kitchen bathroom, laundry room, home office, bar room or TV room, we offer the same (if not better) quality you would find at any retail store, but for a fraction of the price. Stop by our website or give us a call and let us make your dreams come true with the help of our free room design tool!